Ordinary people usually know more about the maintenance of machinery and equipment or dangerous goods, but they are often negligent and careless about the use of hand tools, so that the proportion of injuries caused by hand tools is higher than that of machines. Therefore, the maintenance and management of hand tools before use, is more important.
(1) Maintenance of hand tools:
1. All tools should be checked and maintained regularly.
2. Various tools should have inspection and maintenance record cards, and record various maintenance data in detail.
3. In case of failure or damage, it should be checked and repaired immediately.
4. When the hand tool is damaged, the cause of the damage should be found out.
5. The correct method of use should be taught before the hand tool is used.
6. Hand tools that have not been used for a long time still need to be maintained.
7. All hand tools must be used in accordance with the intended use.
8. It is forbidden to use the hand tool before it is firmly installed.
9. Hand tool maintenance should be carried out in a static state.
10. Do not stab others with sharp hand tools.
11. Never use hand tools that are damaged or loose.
12. The hand tool has reached the service life or limit of use, and it is forbidden to use it again.
13. During hand tool maintenance, the principle is not to destroy the original design.
14. Hand tools that cannot be repaired in the factory should be returned to the original manufacturer for repair.
(2) Management of hand tools:
1. The hand tools should be kept in a centralized manner by a person, and easy to check and maintain.
2. When dangerous tools are borrowed, protective equipment should be distributed at the same time.
3. Various hand tools should be stored in a fixed place.
4. Each hand tools should have recorded data, including purchase date, price, accessories, service life, etc.
5. The hand tools borrowing must be registered, and the borrowing data should be kept intact.
6. The number of hand tools should be regularly counted.
7. The storage of hand tools should be classified.
8. Hand tools that are more easily damaged should have backups.
9. The specification of the hand tools, as standard as possible.
10. Valuable hand tools should be stored properly to avoid loss.
11. Hand tools management should formulate management and borrowing methods.
12. The hand tools storage place should avoid moisture and have a good environment.
13. The borrowing of hand tools should be cautious, quick, sure and simple.
Hand tools are generally used in special environments, such as flammable, explosive, and extremely harsh conditions. It belongs to consumables. Only by supporting the correct use of hand tools can the occurrence of injury accidents be reduced.
Post time: Aug-11-2022